Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Upcoming Events

Happy New Year Cambridge Families! I hope you all had a very Merry Holiday Season and a wonderful winter break! Unfortunately (for me at least) we didn't see enough of that beautiful white powder that falls from the sky! I was really hoping for at least one day of a good snow so we could break in the snow boards and sleds. There is still hope that it's on it's way right? If everyone in your home is suffering from cabin fever there is good news.... School is back in session Wednesday January 5th! I don't know about you but I'm ready for routine again....(except we'll miss sleeping in) Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy New Year and share a few upcoming events. (the following are credited to Mrs. Bradley as I copied them from her class newsletter)

Wed., Jan. 5 Return to School

Thurs., Jan. 6 Papa John’s Night

Fri., Jan. 7 Spirit Day – popcorn from PTA

Sat. Jan. 8 New Year’s Fitness Fun at Cambridge 10:00-11:00

Tues., Jan. 11 Donuts with Dad before school

Fri., Jan. 14 2nd Quarter Report Cards go home

PTA Movie Night

Mon., Jan. 17 NO SCHOOL – Martin Luther King Day

Wed., Jan. 26 100th Day of School – tentative

Thurs.,Feb. 3 Early Release

Fri., Feb. 4 Spirit Day – popcorn from PTA

Fri., Feb. 11 Valentine’s Day

Fri., Feb. 18 Bingo for Books

Welcome back to school kiddos!! I hope your 2011 has many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment